Saturday, 16 February 2008

Guild Stuff

So, I'm in a casual guild full of new players. I'm not sure if I should move right off the bat. I'm not really a casual player. I like being on every night. I liked when we were running Molten Core, Zul'Gurub and (later) Karazhan every night. I like that part of the game and I like doing that part of the game a lot.

Why am I still in said guild? Well the people are really nice and they made leveling to 70 quite pleasant. But (and there always is a but) I don't know if this is still a good guild for me to be in. I've been obsessively focused on getting to run Karazhan since hitting 70 and I, in my naive way, thought everyone else would be too.

But it doesn't seem to be the case. Factor in that the guild leader invited me to the guild when we were both level 40 and has only reached 66 in the time it has taken me to level to 70, get Earthwarde, get good enough gear to run heroics and keyed up for Kara long ago. The speed that the guy levels I actually imagine I could level another character to 70 by the time he finally breaks through that milestone.

If that's the calibre of the guild leader, is it really going to be the guild for me? I don't know. I'm starting to think it's not.

No comments: