Thursday, 27 March 2008

New content!

Since I last made a raid post my guild has entered Zul'Aman. I went with Sleeter, as he has by far the better gear of my two level 70 characters. It was hard, but we downed the bear boss on our first attempt and we killed the hawk boss after four attempts. Since we had only planned on downing the first two bosses we called it there, but it was an amazing first venture into ZA.

I love seeing new instances and fighting new bosses. I like seeing new content too, but I don't like the rush to get there. Take the new 2.4 island as an example. I can't face going there while there are still a billion players lagging up the place, so I'll have to wait, and probably miss out on some good fun and some of the daily questing in the process.

Ah well, can't win them all.

No comments: