Thursday, 27 March 2008

The world, it is gone...

I know I've not posted here in an age, but since the 2.4 patch has caused a lot of interesting behaviour which has resulted in Blizzard nuking all of the servers I have characters on, I decided I would post a few things here. Hooray!

The reason I've been so busy is that I've been leveling a shaman, Darkmaw. I wanted a good, solid ranged DPS class and since I've seen shaman top DPS and damage done meters over and over I decided that one of them would be right for me. Also, they get to wear mail and hold a shield, way better protection than most casters!

He's been really fun. I leveled him to 59 as an enhancement shaman and I have to say that the enhancement tree has some amazing abilities, all linked to critical strikes. Getting a high crit rating and then popping all your abilities over and over is great.

Now I'm elemental though, and have yet to really test my new powers on mobs of my level. I am a little concerned as I don't have a full elemental kit yet, but it shouldn't hold me back too hard... no, really...

No comments: