Wednesday, 9 April 2008

Bear Tanking is Dull?

So, I was reading this blog entry over at Elitist Jerks. It struck me that I'm the oposite of this individual. I like tanking because it's much less stressful. I don't have to watch bouncing health bars and feel I must do something about them. I don't feel I have to compete (unless we bring along a PUG tank who feels it's his duty to show how large his e-peen is by pulling agro) because the only thing that is my responsibility is keeping agro and maybe bear-charging to the rescue.

I was just interested in the difference of opinion here. I know a lot of people say they prefer it if things are 'interesting', but I find bear tanking interesting, I keep my rotation up, use my rage as soon as I can, get as much threat as I can muster and watch the mobs hit points vanish. That for me is interesting.

I also like the fact that I can tank better than a warrior in almost all situations. It's good.

No comments: